Carlos Farinha: (1971)
Born in Santarem, Portugal,
lives and works in Lisbon: Portugal
Completing a degree in Fine Arts at the University of Lisbon in 2004, sculture /Media.
Began to show their work in 1991 at the Palacio Das Galveias, Lisbon.
Performs and produces continuously scenography for the Festival of Comics Amadora since the year 1998
was co-founder of EPIPIderme dating back to the Performance in 2010 and regularly practice performances
Won several prizes and the last was an Honorable Mention in the “International Biennial of Visual Arts of Marinha Grande” in 2010.He is represented in numerous public and private collections
- 2012 – “They had ears instead of wings,” Terra Cacao, Proenca-a-nova
- 2011 – “Gust” Curandoria Drop D, Lisbon
- 2011 – “The great lettuce” gallery São Bento, Lisbon
- 2009 – “Big Toe”, Gallery Fables curandoria Magazine Navel, Lisbon
- 2013 – Distortion, Bad Art Gallery, Aveiro
- 2012 – “Larger than Life”, curandoria Drop D, Labyrinth Contemporary Quarteira
- 2012-The devil Scrubs Eye “curandoria Drop D, Current Art, Lisbon
- 2011 – INTERFERENCE Festival, the uniqueness of multiple carriages Lisbon Metro station and Installation in Campo Grande, curandoria Espaço do Desenho
- 2010 – “Memories” exhibition with curandoria Ana Luisa Baron, Sever do Vouga and Trancoso
- 2010 – Artzine, Nora Hall, Castelo Branco
- 2010 – Cross My Art, Kings Cross, London N1 9JY – Art & Escape
- 2009 – Art & Escape Gallery, London.