Him Lo is a Hong Kong-born artist. His work is mainly a quest of the form of existence in the city. He focuses in the relations between the ego and physical. Through violent and dark expression, he expressed time with a sense of emergency. Last year he did three performances, < Invisible Mark >, < Running Project > and < Leave Me + Build Me >.
Him Lo has published three books, < Two swallows > in 2004, < My beloved cat > in 2006 and < White > in 2008. He uses different media to express his thought and feeling. Mainly he focuses on painting, performance and illustration story book.
- 2011 – Present Master of Cultural Studies, Lingnan University
- 2005 – 2008 BA Fine Art, Rmit University
- 2002 – 2004 VCD BA Illustration First Class Honours, Middlesex University
- 1998 – 2001 BTEC Higher Diploma in Commercial Design, Caritas Bianchi College of careers
- 2008 << White >> Roundtable
- 2006 << My beloved cat >> Roundtable
- 2004 << Two Swallows >> Two Swallows
- 2012 Identity Art Gallery, Hong Kong
- 2011 K11 Shopping Mall, Hong Kong
- 2011 International Performance Event in Vancouver
- 2010 IAOHIN Gallery, Macau
- 2010 Central Plaza Wanchai, Hong Kong
- 2010 Performance in MadHouse, Hong Kong
- 2010 Performance in HKICC, Hong Kong